Monday 12 July 2010

THE BIG FIVE-OOOOOO(AAaaaarrrrggghhh)OOOHHH!....OR SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST FOR 'F'- ALL!!!!

I MIGHT HAVE HAD A 'DO' FOR MY 50 TH , BUT I'M STILL ONLY 49, 'TILL THURSDAY..!
Yeah the process has started ,the fact i'm on the cusp of being half a century old. We had a party and my suffering afforded great amusement to the family,that Irish/Scouse rabble that embarress and humiliate me wherever and whenever theres a bar open. Along with them were the hooligans , scallies and deadbeats who comprise my friends. I think ,one and all had a good time. I partied like a 21 year old and awoke the following afternoon like a 60 year old. A few too many' wee-ones' thrown in with the Guinnesses' that were constantly building up in front of me on the bar. As the naive, but Lovely Lynne pointed out."You dont have to drink them all!"..But i think if people in these recession hit times, are all struggling to get by,and if they spend their hard earned money to buy me a drink, its only fair i drink it. From now on i'll be a cheap night out, as i've given up 'The drink.'And its orange juice and mineral water for this ravaged ol' fart from now on.
Thanks for the best wishes ,some of them are almost clean and i may be able to keep them, before my wife n' daughter see them. Ah well heres to the next 50 years!!!!!!

7 comments:

Thud said...

Tim, I'll raise an (alcoholic) glass to you on thursday and when I follow you in a few weeks time I will attempt to follow your example...what was that?...party like a 60 year old and wake up with a 21 year old?...happy birthday my good man.

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

I'll think of you as i drink my orange juice. Actually thats a bit of good advice i just wish somebody'd dropped me that pearl of wisdom about partying like a 60 year old and waking like a 21 year old. It would've spared me a lot of pain n' suffering. I must be r3cuperating, i only feel about 58 now.
Cheers 'r' kid
Tim

monkey said...

Happy Birthday for Thursday.

Hypervox said...

All the best Tim - I've got 5 years to go before it happens to me, but I feel for ya... :)v0xr

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

Thanks ,people...The countdown proceeds, ignition(or any remaining spark) sequence started....Excuse me ,i'm going to rip me calendar up n' stop my watch. The daughter shares the same birthday as me, so i thought i'd be able to knock a few years off and age backwards, but the little cow is hihghly amused that i'm 50, so she wont let it pass quietly, everybody knows, if they dont they will. Families ,dontchya luv 'em?

thane said...

article source replica chanel bags ebay additional resources replica bags in dubai read this article replica bags hong kong

Anonymous said...

moncler
off white clothing
yeezy 350 v2
curry shoes
air jordan
hermes belt
bape
golden goose
supreme clothing
kyrie irving shoes