Monday 6 September 2010

BRITAIN AND FRANCE COMBINE MILITARY MIGHT ,THEN WE NIP DOWN FOR A PINT AT THE FRENCH FOREIGN BRITISH LEGION CLUB...

Here we are BRITAIN at war and what do the politicians decide to do in the midst of the conflict but reduce our military might. The major choker for any English man is that we should combine our naval fleet with the FRENCH??????...... The last time we had any dealings with the French navy was in the SECOND WORLD WAR and we went to North Africa where it was berthed and we sunk the whole of the French Fleet. Funnily enough the French weren't too happy about that. I like the French ,i've a few French friends and i hope i still have a few French friends. (Robert ,is that invite over to Canada still on?).... We could merge the army with the Germans . Why not the RAF with the German LUFTWAFFE. I mean all around here in the locality of Northern Europe ,We all have a history with each other. We're neighbours. Any neighbours have arguments and upsets from time to time. Just watch CORONATION ST, or EASTENDERS, to get my point . So the French and the Germans ,we've had a little upsets with through the years ,but lets forgive and forget and nip down to the FRENCH FOREIGN BRITISH LEGION SOCIAL CLUB for a PINT OF MILD and a glass of wine .

6 comments:

john said...

ah oui...........

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

Oui's ,ya's n' yesses ,along with non's ,nein's n' no chances.
Tim the xenophobe xx

Thud said...

We should join with the Italians, at least we would eat well and look good before surrendering.

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

At one point i thought of merging with the Japs ,another ,not so much a neighbour ,but a historical associate. But didnt fancy the ritual suicide stuff.Much prefer filling my belly with French wine ;German lager or Italian pasta than emptying it with 3 ft of samurai sword, to preserve my honour in defeat .Defeat has never bothered me and i'm quite happy to be a coward .....

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist different users like its helped me. Great job.

Here is my blog post blue ridge outdoor magazine

Anonymous said...

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable
know-how concerning unpredicted emotions.


Here is my webpage: golf swing practice aids (www.mattph.org.tw)