Monday 6 February 2012

I'M SO HAPPY !....I'M SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION!


I wasn't very well last week and was crashed out on the couch not only physically 'shagged out', but mentally f****'d up too. I couldnt shake off this 'pissed offedness feeling' and lay there feeling thouroughly depressed. "Hang on " thought i, "I'm depressed! But only millionaire musicians and movie stars and celebrities who have absolutly nothing to be depressed about get depression..."I mean depression is a sort of qualification to be a real celebrity or creative genius ,virtually every comic genius your Spike Milligans ,etc suffered from depression. I definitly dont have a lot of money and these days i'm not known much outside my rapidly reducing social circle, but i'm depressed so maybe i'm a creative genius. I always had suspicions, but if i've got depression ,thats my official qualification for being a creative genius. I'm in quite august company. I'm depressed ,oh let joy be unrestrained.

7 comments:

john said...

Dear Depressed, can you help me. !!!!!! :)

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

Whats the problem ,r kid

Thud said...

I have been described as depressing, does that count?

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

I cheered up after seeing you ,thats probably as you depressed me ,in fact you may have been the spark for my blissfully happy depression.

Thud said...

bollocks..now I'm contagious! a visit soon to sample my hooch?...it's powerful swag.

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

A swig of bottled Thud depression ,great stuff!

Thud said...

Tim, check out my still post, our poteen making ancestors would be proud...and pissed.