Wednesday 12 December 2007

UFO'S AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS AT B&Q

When once upon a lifetime ago ,i was a single , free ,unattached ,happy n' gay(used in the traditional happy and cheerful,Enid Blyton way.) fellah. It was a source of great humour to me ,that all my married friends, when i would inquire as to wether they had a good weekend or Bankholiday. They always muttered something about ,'Havin' to go to bloody B&Q with the Missus. If whenever i got married one day ('Ha, as if!', Iwould scoff....Me n' my big mouth!). There would be no way i'd spend my time being dragged around bloody B&Q. Then. One day ,i got married. We were going to have a ball ,all my food cooked ,when we weren't out on the town. Sex on tap.No kids and definitly no B&Q... It occurred to me recently ,that we all make mistakes, as iwas dragged, screaming around 'BloodyB&Q' with 'the little 'un'. We only had 5 hours, then we had to be home for Coronation Street. I know i'm not alone .The only time i ever bump into anybody i know is at 'Bloody B&Q.
Recently i was dragging sacks of something,or other for that dump of weeds n' dog muck laughingly called the garden , across the car park to the car.I noticed something odd up in the sky ,just a spot of light .I don't know if it was a star or plane ,or, could it've been something else? I've just seen a program about UFO'S. They've been visiting us for donkeys years. I know all about them ,as i'm working my way through dvd sets of Gerry Andersons UFO;And watching David Vincent fighting 'THE INVADERS'(a Quinn Martin production.). Could it be that we are being 'visited' ,as opposed to 'invaded' by these interstellar nieghbours. I think the place must look chaotic to our Alien friends ,so,unlike everybody onthis planet , they dont want to stay too long.They might have to get back to their little planet in the Andromeda galaxy , as Supernova street is on. I reckon that we're not the only intelligent(?) lifeform in the universe. And in all those possibly billions of life forms out there, there must be a few races who're intelligent(?) enough to get married and spend their Sundays n' Bank holidays at 'Bloody B&Q,' serves 'em right.





                          "I KNEW IT SIR WITH ALL THE BILLIONS OF STARS  AND GALAXIES WE COULDNT BE THE ONLY LIFEFORM WHO SPEND SUNNY SUNDAY AFTERNOONS GOING AROUND  B&Q !" 

 



'
Add caption

2 comments:

Simon Ellinas said...

Did you know that UFOs are actually time machines from our own future? That's why there have been so many reported sightings at various points throughout history, including biblical references such as Ezekiel.

Get the book 'Time Storms' by Jenny Randles for more significant research and info. In fact get anything by Jenny Randles (crazy name, crazee chick!)

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 4
supreme
supreme
off white clothing
christian louboutin outlet
kyrie 6 shoes
stephen curry shoes
a bathing ape
yeezys
100% real jordans for cheap